ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


when it rains

I like it when it rains.
And the cold winds sneak into my bedroom through the windows that're wide opened.
I'll be laying down on my bed thinking of what i'm gonna do.
Will it be reading a novel,  or enjoying my cup of hot choc, or taking a power nap or maaaybe... just doing nothing.
It's my most fav weather of the day...excuse me if i'm being too greedy.
But i like the latter part the most.
Instead...here i am updating my blog,....just because.
Man...i've got a class at 3pm, sheeshh... wish i could stay like this a lil longer.
Thanks for today, friday...

"when it rains" was Posted On: Friday, October 31, 2014 @3:30 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.