ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


my kind of laziness

Hi there people!!! ( as if there's any )
Gosh... life has been hectic aint it?
But yeah...not to worry coz it's already fridayyyyyy!!!
I swear i'm going to spend most of my time tonight on this bed doing nothing, or maybe just watching the fan spinning round and round, hypnotising myself.

It has been a week since i started my clinical years.
They said " welcome to the hospital! Welcome to the clinical years!! Hope u'll enjoy the ride"
I said " Dear God.....please let me survive!!"

Ok i'm going to bed now...it's "me" time!!
Gosh i miss myself!

"my kind of laziness" was Posted On: Saturday, September 13, 2014 @12:18 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.