ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


new chapter.


Hi there monday.
Well i usually hate...like really hate it when it comes to monday.
Where u've to wave goodbye to the bed and hello to the notes and classes.
And the 30 minutes of shower becomes 5.
And having to wake up before 8 and be one of the usual faces who comes late to class.
And many other things that i'm too lazy to think of. Sigh.

Now that i'm home for about 3weeks....
Believe me..
The alarm aint gonna ring at 7.40am
The sun shines on my face to wake me up.
And i can sleep anytime i want, anywhere i'm comfortable.
And it feels beyonddddd great.

But yeah...having my own sweet time for approximately 3 weeks in  a row makes me feel......weak!
Urghh i hate that word but yeahh...i feel weak now, my body is.
It feels like the day went by without me doing any productive works.
I know it sounds weird for a lazy girl like me to say this...but i kinda hates the dact that i got nothing to do.
Plus...they said that sleeping more than 8 hours a day gives u 33% chances of getting cardiovascular diseases.
Nauzubillah sgt.

So since i only have one heart.
And no money can buy me the same heart again..
Plus..the fact that i love to listen to the heartbeat coz somehow it's just beautiful and it secures me..
And yeah...all of these makes me think..
Why not u do this? And this?
Why not...do something good to your body?
And err read some maybe??
Yeahh..

So....cheers!!
To the beautiful days ahead of us.
And the beautiful life
And all the beautiful things!
May He ease everything for us.
Ameen.


"new chapter." was Posted On: Monday, August 4, 2014 @7:59 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.