ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


just because



Just because she doesnt have an instagram account, u dont call her out-dated.
Just because she doesnt cry watching a sad movie, u shouldnt think that she has a frozen heart.
Just because she doesnt have a boyfriend yet, you dont ask her if she's straight or not.
Damn it.
Think before you speak.
And think again before you dare to think!

Why is it that life has to be cruel sometimes?
I tried.
I tried to ignore all the pains.
And not to think of all these small things that gives nothing but a heartache.
It's just that, sometimes... i failed to do so.
These things come to my mind...and over powered me.
Hence...this post was created.

Man....
Glad that i'm home now.
Where no one would judge me (even if they do, i dont mind)
And no one would tell me to change myself..
And..yeah.
It's just..reeeeeaaaaaally good to be home.


Now i'm free.... away from all those judgements.
And it's time!
To sleep.
Eat.
Laugh.
And read some more...
So for this semester break...i vow to read all of these books for a better tomorrow..



"just because" was Posted On: Sunday, July 13, 2014 @7:03 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.