ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


so i forgot how to pack.

My oh my.
I'll be leaving this house few hours from now.
And it sucks.
Heshh..tak puas lgi nak mengada ngada.

But look..
Maybe it's a good thing, since i havent really studied that hard while i was at home.
I've had 12hours (or moreee ) of sleeping every single day when the fact is 4 is more than enough.
I've been studying like ntah ape2 when the fact is....i've to study day & night, & again &  again &...yeah.

Ok lets not pack anything yet.
Ok lets just not go back to college.
Urghh i love being at home...
Urghhh just please dont give up.
Pro exam is not that far u know.


"so i forgot how to pack." was Posted On: Sunday, June 15, 2014 @1:41 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.