ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


coz she's the best of all.

It is not 12am yet
It is not 22nd May yet
I know i know...
But my heart can no longer waits for it.
And what more do u expect from an impatient+clingy+homesicked daughter?

Ok just cut off all the craps..
The reason i'm updating my blog in the middle of my crazily packed schedule is to throw a birthday wish to the most beautiful person ever exists in my life and never shall be compared to any other people, who would always lend her time, her ears listening to all the craps i'm talking, for giving all the priceless advices and be part of my life.
Now that u're a year older..i want u to know, and i'm sure u've already knew this teeheeeee, my love for u keeps on growing wider, wider and wider, but never shall be burst out.
I love u and your big heart and your big smile and your big laughs and everything in u.
Less than 3 weeks from now..i'll be by your side, safe n sound.
Thanks Maa...for just, everything.
When they said no one is perfect...i disagreed.
Coz u're the kind of perfect to me.
I know it's a longgggg a to go but i'll make u proud of me one day Maa.
InshaAllah.






Having a teary eyes at 12 midnight isnt fun at all urghhhh....

"coz she's the best of all." was Posted On: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 @11:54 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.