ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


something worth keeping.






There, I Still Will Be.

-unknown.

I gave you the sun,
But u wanted the moon,
When i gave u the moon,
U wanted the stars,
So i reached blindly,
For the most infinite stars,
And wrapped myself,
Around each one of them,
Just for u.
The stars, the moon and the sun combined,
Werent enough for your fickle heart.
So i took my tears,
And made you a sea.
So u can sail the earth
And find the impossible treasure,
U constantly seek.
Yet every morning my sun will be there to wake u,
Every night,
My moon will be there to calm you.
And if you ever need me,
Look amongst the stars,
Wrapped in each one of them,
There, i still will be.


"something worth keeping." was Posted On: Friday, May 16, 2014 @6:16 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.