ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


a total introvert

Tonight.
Is the dinner night for our fac.
But i missed it.
And i dont even regret it.

Mannn...seriously??!!
Dinner during the mid sem break?!
Heckk..there's no way i'm attending it.
I even skip my monday classes just to spend more time with my family.
So yeahhh...i dont even regret it.



And i'm sorry.
I really am.
I did planned to call my friends and ask them to hangout together.
I did planned to reply allllll the whatsapps and the messages.
I did planned to spend more time doing fun things...with friends.
I did...i did.
But i guess i planned too much that it just didnt work.
And i ended up falling asleep late at night.
Wake up not so early in the morning.
Go out n buy some stuffs for raya.
And havent really prepared for olympiad.
I need more timeeeeeee!!!
Mannn....monday, come slowly please!


I still got lotsa things to catch up, to fool around...and to read some.
Mannn...mannnnn...
Can i just graduate now?!



"a total introvert" was Posted On: Sunday, May 4, 2014 @3:58 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.