ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


something's gotta be wrong somewhere

Here comes one of the most uninviting events of my life...
Sleep disturbance!
Seriously....why did u came at this time?
Urghh...

Okay.
It's normal.
I get that.
Professional exam is not that far.
Hence...my brain decided to have a weird sleep cycles and not to secrete a normal amount of melatonin.
So i ended up becoming a zombie...
Bravo...just, bravo.
U can call me Mimi Cullens if u want to coz ya knowww....the Cullens dont sleep yaww but they still look cool.
Therefore...i'm assuming myself as a cool person yeah?!
Heckk...


"something's gotta be wrong somewhere" was Posted On: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 @9:53 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.