ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


love everything


I only have 2 weeks to fully utilize my break.
Two weeks guys..
Yeah..two weeks.

Which means...
More tv time, less internet time.
More eating, more sleeping, less time wasting.
More going out and more time with my bedroom.
More disney movies and cartoons.
And more...more time with my families.

There're still a few things in my wishlist that i havent accomplished yet..
I still need to dance under the rain.
And go to the beach, barefoot walking on those sands.
Swim or dive in at anywhere beautiful.
And take pictures underwater.
Lets work on it, and make it happen!


"love everything" was Posted On: Sunday, August 24, 2014 @7:14 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.