ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


be the other girl



Hey there monday!
Haha...i dont think i've ever been excited bout monday as i am today.
Hyeah...i know right! What had just happened?!
I used to hate mondays a lotttttt....like A LOT! ( u get what i mean?!)
Mondays are the days where a beauty sleep is cut off, shower time is reduced,  u get lunch for breakfast etc etc....
But nahhhhh...not anymore.
I came to realise that i've been complaining a lot bout my mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays or just everyday to everyone around me, especially my mother (sorry maaa...i know i'm annoying like dat)
It was as if everyday is a bad day for me....although it's not.
It was as if theres nothing fun and entertaining bout my life...which is definitely a liar!


So...i came up with this idea to love all of my days, and perhaps starting with mondays, shall we?
Sooo here i am today...in teluk intan for my rural posting, enjoying every bits of life (and the wifi!)
It was good or great maybe, here in teluk intan.
The campus is nice, and so is the room..and the food?! Yeahhh....dont u ever think of dieting once u get in here.
Although i've been here several times with my family i'm sure there's still something new for me to discover.

Nevertheless, it was good though...to get posted somewhere far far ( ok....not so far) from sg buloh.
It was good not having to drive at midnight when u came back from the hospital.
So yeah...to summarize, life's good here. Or maybe great. (Although i miss my shopping time coz it turns out there's only Giant here in teluk intan)

So here's for the 14days happiness in teluk intan. Cheers!!!!
Goodluck dearself!


"be the other girl" was Posted On: Monday, September 15, 2014 @6:17 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.