ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


reborn



So last friday was the first time i entered the labour room.
Oh second time to be exact...the first was during the pre med session back in the good old days.
Ok whatever.. who cares anyway!

Well the thing was..last friday was hellaa hectic for me, there were lectures + seminars + meet up with the dietitian + discussions and waitt...later that evening my housemate asked me to join her to the labour room since she has got no one to go with her.
And u cant simply say no to it, dont you?
Well i know i dont.
Plus i've been wanting to witness the delivery session long longgg time ago so what else is there for u to refuse...right?

So after ingesting 2 cups of coffee and had my eyes wide opened, my bradycardic heart turned tachycardic and my brain was fully alert...i entered the labour room.
Well something happened before that...but i shouldnt write it here, it's called dr-patient confidentiallity.
So lets just proceed...

The waiting time was quite devastating.
What else would u expect from a patient with a 3cm cervical opening right?
So nak tak nak...u gotta open the videos or songs or books or just anything.
Anything to waste the time.
But i hate the waiting part anyway...nothing seems to comfort me at that time.

So to cut a long story short...lets move on to the delivery session.
The pain...the screaming part...and the oh-my-God just get the baby out quickly was reaaaaallly...how to say this, very miserable yet very fascinating.
Gosh what a warrior these women are.

Well what i really wanted to write was..
The labour is not really a birth for the child and the mother...rather, i think i was actually being re-borned again, u get what  i mean? It's a bit exagerrating but thats the truth so yeah..
I was like...gosh, suddenly i felt like hugging my mother..or call her to say i love her or promise her to obey every single thing she asks me to do but hey...it was 3am at that time, so what do u expect from a mother who sleeps at 10pm ha?
Yaaaa...so thats about it.
I miss her...so soo much.
Gosh..lagi 3 minggu balik!

"reborn" was Posted On: Monday, October 20, 2014 @1:05 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.