ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


1 down 4 more to go..


Hey there sunday!!

It's gooooood to be home again.
I really miss surfing the internet coz ya knowww...the wifi at the residential college where i'm staying at was like reaaaaaally slow i feel like banging my head on the wall every night.
And.i'm.not.kidding...!!

So yeahh...for my 9 days of break i vow to maximize my quality time with my family andddddd (very importantly) to take care of my sunburned skin and get em back to their original tone!
Gotta put extra work on it..sape suruh mandi pantai lama sangat!

So...last friday was the day where i finished my rural posting.
I learned bout the statistics..report writting and those spss thing that literally killed every particles in my brain..and lotsa awesome things that i'm too lazy to write about.
Hence i'm just gonna upload some pictures of it for my future reading when i get older *that sounds superrr cliche...*







So yeah next up will be the urban posting, lets just hope i'll be having great time too during that posting before i'll be transferred to hospital for all those deadly postings that're ready to shoot me out.
Ok...my bed is calling me, i shouldnt be late for it!!
Ahhhh...soooo gooood to be home!

"1 down 4 more to go.." was Posted On: Sunday, October 5, 2014 @11:47 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.