ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


just be yourself


While my hardworking-genius-know it all-top scorer friend is already at the college, studying...revising...memorizing and what not ( which reflects what a medical student should reaaaally be)
And me??!
Yeah i'm up all night browsing the catalogs...googling for some shoes that i'm gonna wear at the hospital and waiting for a reply from a store owner regarding the soon-to-be-mine shoes.
Greaaaaattt aint it?

Regret? Naaahh...told ya i'm gonna enjoy every bits of my break, and i'm a girl with my words.
Tak baik mungkar janji tau!

Back to shoes..
Oh my God....dear u.....
Stop being so damn sexayyyhhhhh will ya?!!
Wallet jom nangis together gether...uwaaaa!





"just be yourself" was Posted On: Friday, October 10, 2014 @2:29 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.