ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


those faces i want to remember

So today i went to the Down Syndrome Centre located at Ampang for our field visit programme.
I was actually quite clueless of what was going to happen and what was i supposed to do there considering that i've never encountered these special kids, ever in my life.
There as actually quite a few things haunting my mind.
What re their reaction towards an outsider?
Will they cry if i touch them?
Will it hurt them?
Etc etc...



But as i entered the house ( or more like a nursery) those kids rushed towards us to salam salam and smile to us and what not
OMG how adorable...my heart just melt away.
I never knew they can be soooo welcoming, and so cute yet... superrrrrr clingy. Hahaha..trust me on this.
There was this 5 years old girl wearing a napkin, sitting on the couch all alone and i had my heart cried a little looking at her. So i decided to rubbed her back softly and ask her if there was anything wrong or something i could help.
Then suddenly without any words, she hugged me too tight my headscarf was off from its original place.
Haihh..
And then she became superrrrr clingy with me, she even painted a new pattern on my scarf with her saliva while she was hugging me.
HAHA...i smiled to her anyway. It was my favourite scarf, and now not anymore!
Nevertheless...they're all superrrr cute and smart too, i learnt quite a few from them.
I even had a crush on Mohammad, aged 4 who's veeerry cute and clingy and even hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.
How cute is thattttt??!!





And what i can comment on this visit is that...i freaking love it!!
Ok next up would be the adolescent house..i'm up for it!

"those faces i want to remember" was Posted On: Friday, October 24, 2014 @1:44 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.