ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


random wednesday

dear bloggie,

i just feel like there's just something wrong with me lately...
something i couldnt find out what
something that remains a mystery.
something feels empty.
maybe it's my heart.
well maybe...


but whatever it is..it feels so niceeee to be at home again.
watching tv around the clock...make up my room..
mingling with foods all the time..going out with families
reduce my time with internet so that i wont be over-worried about the upu's result.
oh ya... maybe it's too late! kind of think that i'm already over-worried about it.
shooooot!
what if i got ums? unimas? what if...???!!!
ahh whatever.


and about ramadhan...God please please please give me the strength to finish up my last year's debt.
7days to go and i shall be free from my previous hutang puasa.
ok till then..bye!



"random wednesday" was Posted On: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 @8:22 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.