ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


on ais kacang


Harini kan…sgt boring in the morning.

It feels like there’s nothing to do but the fact is..there’re ton of things to be settled down.
And everytime I make an eye contact with the books and the lecture notes…I’ll end up yawning like crazy.
So tgh hari tu my roommate n I decided to makan ais kacang seksyen 2.

And so we went there at 3pm and the place was flooded with people and there’re few empty sits left.
So kitorang pon kind of excited for our ais kacang and eagerly waited for that scrumptious little thing to be swallowed into our mouth and let them magically melted down by the saliva.

5 minutes later, the wonderful thing arrived…so colourful and sky-high as usual and our salivary gland dah secrete saliva mcm nk gilaaaa and x sabar nk maaaakaaann.
But then it was different this time. There was no grape on top of it and no cigarette-like cookie at the side of it. But it’s okay…as long as the taste is the same.





Then I ate n ate n keep eating until it came to one point where the ais kacang was no longer delicious and it bored me.
Uhhhhuuuu….the taste has change a bit. The situation has changed a lot. And then I miss my housemates so badly.

The ais kacang used to taste so heaven but now it tasted boring.
I used to smile while eating it but now I’m not.

I miss our laughter..our smiles and everything that we do together
and now that I came to eat the ais kacang again…the taste wasnt the same as previous. It was sucked!
this time around..it was full of colours, and least of laughter.

dear r5705,
thank u for giving me a wonderful time..sharing the happiness with me and make everything tastes ho chakkk!.
aaaa...i miss u guys!! everywhere i go..i cant stop recalling the memories we had together.
the places we had fun going out
and the food we enjoyed together.
till death do us part!







"on ais kacang" was Posted On: Sunday, June 17, 2012 @9:40 PM | 6 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.