ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


self monologue


#1
what's up with me...being super lazy lately?
it's not healthy...at all!
it's not that bad being hardworking..healthy even!
why cant i be that girl?





#2
you, used to make my heart race.
you, had once give me the hope.
i, used to be head over heels for you.
my chant..my hope..my smile..they're useless for u.
i'll give up on you..after all, u're so busy with other girls.
yeah..i should.







#3
it's good to have someone who appreciate you.
saying nice things to u..
knows that u deserve to be the best..
understand how hard u have struggled all this while.
it's nice..very nice indeed.





#4
from now on..i'll set my mind positively.
sure i'm so jealous of those people who'll pursue their study overseas
not to mention when my result is better than theirs..
why dont i get the chance?
what's wrong with me that doesnt attract jpa to choose me?
the answer will be - God knows best.
look at me!
i cant be in a great distance with my family.
they're like the blood flowing in the vessels.
even if i get the offer..i'm pretty sure i'll be easily distracted..homesick..bla bla bla u name it.
conclusion is..God has arranged the best for me.
studying in Malaysia isnt that bad.
maybe i'm more excellent when family is with me.
overseas is going no where..i can travel in future.
yeah..maybe i should just travel around the world, one day!






#5
i hate it when someone doubting my ability.
i know i'm imperfect but...i try to be better.
i'm not a robot after all.
but come to think of it again..why would i even care about others?
it's me that should be my main priority.
 sigh
  


"self monologue" was Posted On: Thursday, May 24, 2012 @8:58 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.