ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i'm scared


i want to grab the phone..press the number and call the faculty.
but my hands are numb..as if they were paralysed.
i got my mouth trembling and my larynx unable to function like usual.
my knees turned to jelly and i'm sweating like a pig.

what if i'm not the chosen one?
what if..?
will i accept the fact?
am i tough enough?
what if..?
because i didnt put uitm as my first choice.
because i chose UM to be at the top of the list
because i dont know which to choose.

i'm not tough..
i dont have the guts to call and ask them
i need my mama to be beside me..to tell me what to do.
to speak to them if i'm too scared to ask.
i find myself very dependable on her..
and it's not healthy at all!

maybe i should wait.
wait for their call..
or maybe wait for mama to come home.
yeah maybe i should.
after all..i always be the girl who waits.

Labels:

"i'm scared" was Posted On: Friday, May 18, 2012 @1:20 PM | 3 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.