ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


a good try..or a bad one.

i'm hurt..
i was hurt..
and i'm so fragile..yes i am.

life is unfair..is it?
maybe not..maybe i wasnt good enough..
maybe i should be more grateful with what i have now..

regretting is the last thing in my list.
no i wont regret..
if this is what people call fate..then i've nothing more to say.
He knows the best.

i got everything that i wish for..except for one.
and now that i might have the chance to do so..why do i find myself struggling with my own feeling?
or maybe i should try my luck..it's not a sin anyway.
people told me to grab any opportunities ahead of me
yup..maybe i should try it.
after all..it's my dream that i should live for.


"a good try..or a bad one." was Posted On: Thursday, May 3, 2012 @1:40 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.