ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


currently at the bottom of the wheel

i'm not feeling well
my body temperature keep increasing
sore throat drives me up to wall
my nose bleed
and above all..i broke my specs  



it was a mistake..a stupid mistake to be exact
huuuu..
i dont like being in this way

immune system..please work harder
lymph nodes..it's time to release those b cells
i know it's my fault and i deserve the end result
i'm sorry for living in an unhealthy life
sorry for all those super sweet things that i've ingested
sorry for those 12-hours  of sleep
sorry for the lack of mineral water 
and sorry for making u suffer..
i know it's not healthy at all..

huuu..i miss palam now..
i miss my healthy lifestyle there
i miss those stairs..
those hectic days..
and now..here i am..leading to a road not taken

the road which can one day  lead me to hospital if i keep following the path.








i should change myself..
i should be healthy again
and i should cut off the fat that i gained since i left palam

"currently at the bottom of the wheel" was Posted On: Thursday, April 12, 2012 @7:21 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.