ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


ahha!

well...here i am again
the girl who said that everything is boring..
the girl who try to endure herself from internet..
and the same girl who said that internet is no longer in her oxygen.
and now..i better swallow my words..

my life is pretty boring now..
waiting for my dad who got hospitalized for more than 2 weeks now...
readings novels which never attracts my attention
and wait..keep on waiting for the handsome doctor who hasnt showed up today n yesterday.
i hope he'll be here tomorrow...

well not that i'm being over gedik or something like that but..
it's no fun in here..everyone knows that
poor my dad..lying on the bed while his heart screaming for home
tapi doktor still xbagi balik..and there's nothing we can do.
doctor knows best..

but whatever it is..
i'm still grateful that i got to see my parents' faces everyday.
the fact that i'm now living with them makes my heart jumps all the time.
maybe back in palam..
i was overthinking..overcrying...and overreacting towards any stimulus on me.
well..that's just me..no suprise.

"ahha!" was Posted On: Sunday, April 1, 2012 @7:31 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.