ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


battleground



we shouldnt have met at the first place..and leaving me battling with my own feeling

we shouldnt make an eye contact with each other which can drive me insane..

i shouldnt know your name...and have a chance to stalk your fb profile.

u shouldnt treat me nicely..and make me waiting for more of it

i shouldnt waste my time for u..coz final is almost here

u shouldnt talk to me like u talk to a good friend of yours..i'm a stranger to u remember?

i should know my responsibles...and i'm sure u're not in the list

and it's not an exception this time...
i still prefer myself to be single
u're not the one i've been looking for..

"battleground" was Posted On: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 @2:03 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.