ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


me and u


i'll be strong even when the wind gets rough..
i wont cry when it rains..
i'll stand strong even when i feel like collapsing
i'll keep smiling..just as u told me to


i've promised u something..
and i'll make sure i'll deliver it..
trust in me..coz that's all i need

and it's u...
that makes me stronger every single day.
hearing your voice makes me release more endorphins..
for u..everything is possible.

no i'm not really sad..
well at least i'm feeling better now..
i've spend a month without u by my side..
even when my bones are cracking up..
my hands cant afford to write,
my legs feel numb,
your voice echoing in my head..
it never failed to cure my heart..

i shouldnt act like a baby..
but it's u...that makes me regret of growing up
and the needs to leave home.

hrmphh...
i dont need nobody else..
but u.

Labels:

"me and u" was Posted On: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 @4:55 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.