ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


coz u're the best


i'm no longer strong enough to face this thing..
your voice..your laugh...they crack my bones into pieces.
i feel like i'm dying when i dont think of u..

you're there everytime i needed the most
u never left...and the best part of it is..
u know how to make me cry you a river

i've said it hundreds of times..
and i wont stop..
i'll say it again n again for it never make me tired..ever!
coz everything i do..is all for you.
in case u didnt know..u're the best gift ever in my life.


i dont care what others said..
i dont care people calling me a baby..
i just dont care, as long as it's not u..

yes i'm 19..but in your eyes
i want to always be 15..
yes..i wont stop growing up..
but i dont care bout the age anymore
hwaaaaaaaaaaa......
truth is..how am i able to survive in the next 3 months when i'm already waving my white flag in just a few weeks?
huuuuu

"coz u're the best" was Posted On: Monday, January 9, 2012 @1:28 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.