ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


feel like dancing


i should have my ctu's assigment finished by now..it didnt work out.
uhhu..typical me.
but whatever it is...it's new year right?
and why cant i feel the pleasure?
huuu...it's because the sky cant stop pouring the rain.
and that it might be flooding soon..
and i shall be going back to palam in a few more days
and i still havent prepare for maths quiz
and my father started nagging on me coz i'm returning to my bad old habits..sleeping late at night for online-ing.
and...and...
huuuuuuuuuu....but i love it.
i love what i'm doing now..except for the fact that i still cant solve the kirchhoff thing..
and i havent finish revising trigonometric functions.
and my ctu's assignment is still in the middle of nowhere
and i've procrastinate my bio's tutorial
and i've quit my physic thing...temporarily.
and..ok!
now i know i'm kind of busy.
uhuuuuuuuu....no me gusta!!!
i should be enjoying my new year's night!!
i'm only 18 not 30!!!
let's party...anyone? no?
fine...ok better get back to work.

Labels: ,

"feel like dancing" was Posted On: Sunday, January 1, 2012 @2:36 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.