ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


31st december already?

how time flies righhtt?
well i still cant face the fact that 2011 is about to end.
it feels like...i'm still in august.
the day where i turned 18..
it was my first time...celebrating birthday without family..it was a bit sad.
ok i lied..it was a MAJOR sadness.
dont ask me why or i'll burst into tears.

2011 has been so good to me..
it is one of the best years i've ever had..
but not to forget..several of sad things had happened which made me a better person

first..it was the end of school life where i got to spent sooooooo much time with family.
i've to admit it was a bit boring..but most of time it was relaxing.

and..my driving experience came next.
alhamdulillah...i've already got my P after 2times a failure.
havent heard of that? well now u have right?
and what would be my most unforgettable moment was when i finally broke the ice upon a handsome guy..
herghh..i was desperately wanted to hear his voice at that time, so dont put the blame on me.
he's so handsome i tell u!
quite nerd..with some chinese looks...untalkative..oh yeahh..he's my dream guy.
and what if he's intelligent...ok stop. i should've ask for his number!

then...somewhere in march...where the moment of truth took place,
spm's result...alhamdulillah..
everything seemed to be worth it by the moment i held my 10a's result slip.
sadly my parents werent there. but it's ok.
at least i had a biggg present for them.


and after that..my jpa's interview.
it was nerve-wrecking i've got to say.
i prayed..and prayed..and prayed but God has a better plan for me.
perhaps He knows me the best
yes...it was the saddest thing to know that i cant pursue my study overseas..
i've broke my parents' heart..
i cant be wut they expect me to..
but i believe that everything happens for a reason.
i cant always win right? sometimes..losing is good.
kind of a good therapy for my mind.
and hey..studying in malaysia isnt a bad thing. especially for some people like me who cant be parted from parents.

next..i had the time of my life at uitm penang..
well at least for week..hehe
minggu orientasi was a torture, mentally n physically.
but then again..it can be a sweet memories that money cant buy.
it built a better me.
but trust me..i wouldnt want to go back there again.

and now..here i am..
in puncak alam.
so many dramas going on..
few of uninvited love...
lots of exhaustion n stressss
and several times of crying? ermm..yerp.
but it's good right?
with lots of ups and downs..i dont think there's any reason for me to regret my life.
after all...making my parents happy is my main goal.

and this monday morning...i'll be going back to palam and have 3months there.
i should be enjoying it to the max (i know i keep saying this)
but really...i'll reduce my arrogance..i'll try to smile..
and get an A for bel?
hahaha..yeah i should. i shouldnt abandon other subjects too..
yeah righttt.

whatever it is..
happy 2012 peepssss!!
dont stop smiling even if you're bleeding inside or out.
and with this..
i wish a wonderful year of 2012 to all my bestfriends, girlfriends, housemates, classmates and all.
god bless you and me.
p/s...be happy even though people said 2012 is the end of the world.
oppsy doppssy...i wish that's not true..

Labels:

"31st december already?" was Posted On: Friday, December 30, 2011 @11:29 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.