ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


tired of pretending


sometimes...i wish i could read minds, especially the boys

sometimes...i wish i could be true to myself..

sometimes.. i wish i could talk to boys like i talk to girls..

sometimes..i wish they could tell me what they feel about me..

sometimes.. i wish i could dissapear in the middle of the crowd

sometimes...i wish i know what the boys think of me..

sometimes...i wish i could stop being awkward in public..

sometimes..i wish i've the gut to spill out my words without being hesitate

sometimes...i wish i could spread my wings n fly away to overcome problems..

sometimes..i wish i could stop blaming myself for everything that went out wrong

sometimes..i wish i dont hate myself

sometimes..i wish i could avoid doing silly mistakes..

and most of the time, i wish i wouldnt have to grow up...

but come to think of it...what would life be if is it so perfect?

surely boring i guess..

hrmphhh...
friday come quick..
faster than the tears in my eyes..
heal my heart now..
as i'll be back to kelantan soon.
i cant endure it anymore..
not that i hate being here..
but i just miss them..soooooo damn much

Labels: ,

"tired of pretending" was Posted On: Monday, January 30, 2012 @7:30 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.