ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


noche de amor much?



it was the asasian night...last sunday
well yeah...it's pretty late to post bout it at this hour since everyone has uploaded their pictures long..long time ago.
but i dont care..it's my right to post it late..heee

and if u ask me how was it..

well hrmm...quite cool i think
maybe not..

well at first...everything went well
the long opening speech was okay..
the food served were quite tasty
the waiters were ok lahh..agak handsome.
it was enjoyable...for the 1st 30 minutes.

but then..
when my stomach was full..i found myself screaming for bed.
it was quite hard to ensure u dont show to everyone how bored u are...especially when everyone around u are having fun with their friends..
majority seemed to have lots of fun..
taking pictures with strangers they've yet to know each other.
laughing like crazy..gossiping and searching for the best dress..
u name it.


and i..i was nothing but an observer.
i hate being in crowd of strangers..
i'm struggling to fake the smile...laugh out loud as if i understand what they're saying..
showed them how happy i was to be there..
get myself mute most of the time
and drink until my stomach about to burst so that people wont notice how bored i was.
frankly speaking..i dont find myself enjoying the crazy night.


but overall it wasnt a bad night that i dont have a thing to be smiled at.
well at least my un-gedik friends know how to entertain me and cherish the love together.
and..that's all from me.








Labels:

"noche de amor much?" was Posted On: Friday, February 3, 2012 @2:42 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.