ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


people change..so do i


it has been a week now..since i've decided to start wearing hijab.

i know it's quite late..very late to be exact

and that i've been collecting countless of sins on my shoulders

but it's the right timing..i know it is

i dont care of people talking behind my back

i dont care of my friends staring at me with that weird n annoying faces

i just dont care about it anymore..they dont know me, the real me

i just realised the need of becoming a better me..

and i'm still taking baby steps

yes i've deleted all the pictures in fb.. but for blog, maybe it's not the time yet

it's my life in here...i dont have a heart to remove all the pictures of me

maybe i'll make it private one day, this blog


but it might take some time..








"people change..so do i" was Posted On: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 @2:14 AM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.