ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


i dont need a ring on my finger


fiance...
have u ever...thought of what will happen when YOU have a fiance?
well i mean u've to have a boyfriend first in order to be engaged to anyone.
and in my case...i shall have that in my dreams.

but last night..when i logged on to my fb n knowing that one of my friend got engaged, it almost give me a heart attack.
i mean..come on!! u're 19!! and engaged!!!
seems surreal for me!
but...when i open my eyes, i realised a thing.
19 is a good age to have a fiance..or at least a boyfriend, maybe.
many of my coursemates already got engaged..and not to mention many of wear rings to class.
and i....i could only scrutinize the ring of theirs while mine is none.
but it doesnt break my heart...well maybe a bit.


i mean..yes it would be perfect to have someone to complete your life
someone to guard u when you're in danger.. somekind of saviour in your life
someone who could help u in studies n keep your grades on top notch.
someone who you can talk to when u're happy or sad.
and also...someone who trust u and willing to lead u to a better life..

yes..that might be the guy i've been looking for.
but it's hard to find one..very hard indeed

i dont need a guy who ask me what i have for breakfast, dinner or maybe lunch..
i dont need someone to tell me to take my shower early..and that i should perform my prayer on time..my mom is already an expert at this task, i dont think i need to add more
i dont need someone to send me sms every 5minutes coz that can only annoys me. (well i do hate typing a message)
and i dont need someone to give me dozens of presents every weekend to show his love for me...once in a while will do, but every weekend is a no no..

well i dont think that my expectation is too high on guys but i do agree that sometimes..i just cant tolerate with guys
maybe my ego is too high..maybe i'm too choosy..or maybe i should be more friendly.
and this might explains why i havent had a boyfriend.
but im not really worry bout it...it's not like the end of the world
i'll study hard..get a stable job..adopt a child..and live my life the way i want it..
yup..you can say that's my back up plan.

and the conclusion is..i dont think i need a boyfriend..or a fiance...or any guy friend to make my days happier..brighter..or even merrier..


i just need my family n friends...

"i dont need a ring on my finger" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 @9:21 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.