ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


prevent is better than cure

so today i decided to stay at home instead of picking up irah n syahir coz i do hate traffic jam ..especially when there're few people who jump the queue..
man! that could drive me insane...i would curse my heart content out!
and this is absolutely unhealthy to my body..
it could elevate my blood pressure..causing me hypertension...and also lead to stress, which can kick start the growth of tumor.

since  i've decided to take a good care of my body... staying home, eating and watching movie is the answer.
well i know i'm not really good at movie's review but believe me..i was lovestrucked by the movie called "percy  jackson and the olymphians"


maybe i'm kind of outdated person since this is a 2010  movie..but hell yeah dude, i'm trying to catch up.
or maybe we should blame it on astro for making me outdated.
ok back to percy jackson..


it didnt really caught my eyes at first..
i thought that it was kinda boring..a movie for 15 years old girl
and the hero is too young for me to have crush on
and above all..this is a no romance movie..!
i couldnt participate myself in it!




but 5 minutes later..it all changed.
and i've to swallow my words..
the movie got a good flow..
i had a minor crush on the hero..ohoookk!
he's 20 this year..oh my god! (yeahh i'm no longer single)
and i think the heroin got some selena gomez looks..urghh lucky her!




overall..it was great, the movie.
and i might consider of buying the novels if i found one..
and of course..i'll watch this movie again n again n again till i bored of it and memorize the script..

"prevent is better than cure" was Posted On: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 @2:19 AM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.