ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


lets breathe people!!


hoo yeah i'm a b**tch!
and yeah i curse!! suprised?! nahh..dont be!
and i did it a lot now that i'm a human again..
ahhh it feels great!!!

man..i love being human eventhough vampire seems hotter!!
and if it takes more than 2 weeks for me to have my power again..i dont really mind!

yeahh..i noticed some transformation now..
it feels superb to laugh like a ghost
i love to put on my smile and didnt care showing off those yellow teeth coz i know yours arent that shiny white too!
harhar..told ya i'm a bitch.

above all..nothing pleasure me as much as the one that i get from bullying my lil brother n sister!!
awwyeahhh!
now that's what i'm talkin about..this is the real me!!
oh thank god i got myself back..



i guess i should blame depression for stealing my 2 awesome weeks from me..
and yeah..maybe that depression came from the final..
just in case u didnt know..my chemistry paper what like hell..
same goes to my biology...and physics...and maths...and english..and yahhh ALL even ctu!!!



hergh final...
maybe i'll just go with the flow..let's just leave all in God's hand.
and maybe i should stop thinking too much about you final!

ahhh....back to my pleasure..
yeah yeah yeahh..
mama..u better prepare for the worst
here comes your hyper girl!
hyeahh!



"lets breathe people!!" was Posted On: Monday, April 16, 2012 @12:30 AM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.