ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


how can i not love u guys



Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. -Anthony Brandt.



Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family.  Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.  ~Jane Howard



When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.  ~Joyce Brothers




In time of test, family is best.  ~Burmese Proverb


Ohana means family - no one gets left behind, and no one is ever forgotten.  ~Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois, Lilo & Stitch


though my father didnt allow me to take his pictures
and my younger sister doesnt like to smile at the camera
they still be the reason of why i'm standing here today.

my family is like my immune system..
with their helps..there's nothing impossible for me.
and when they're down..i could die.

"how can i not love u guys" was Posted On: Monday, April 30, 2012 @8:49 PM | 5 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.