ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


on keeping me stronger


who needs a boyfriend after all?
well i dont..
my life is already complete now..
i dont think i have enough space for that love-thing which offers no guarantee

it's not about love that i should be worried of
it's not about how guys feel scared of me that i should figure out why
it's not about believing that someday there'll be a suitable guy who deserves this piece of heart

it's nothing about love..
i found myself repelled to it.

by now..it's my future that worries me
my result meant my life..every molecules in my body depends on it.
yup..that should be my main priority..
why should i be worried of something else?
something which driving me nowhere.



friday 27th...please be the perfect day for me to smile till i cry
please be good to me...
i really dont need a part of me to complete myself right now
hrmmm...
how i wish growing up is an option..






"on keeping me stronger" was Posted On: Thursday, April 26, 2012 @3:40 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.