ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


shame on me



i may seem as a muslim on the surface but deep inside..i dont think i deserve that title.

i'm not someone who read Quran that often..but He still care about me.

i always skip my prayer..subuh..isya' u name it...but He still give me chances.

i only search for Him when i need His help...but He always there to help me.

i'm not an istiqamah person..it's very hard for me to make something as a habit...but He is the Most Merciful

i didnt study very hard but i did hoping for the best result and i know i should be ashamed of myself..but He answers my prayer.



the only thing i cared about all this time is my reputation..my academic performance..and trying to enjoy my life as maximum as i could reach.
and again...i ignored Him. but He didnt.

there are lots of sign given to me..but i was blind.

He has been very kind to me though i was very rude to Him.

i'm not a good muslim but i hope by taking baby steps..i can lead myself to the right path.
i've been a very rude servant all this time
but He still didnt give up on me.
i was born as a muslim..and i hope i'll die as one.




"shame on me" was Posted On: Saturday, April 28, 2012 @9:06 PM | 5 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.