ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


happy teachers day



tomorrow is the teacher's day right? 16th May
and frankly speaking, i'm not a good student
i talk bad about my own teacher whom i dont adore
i sleep in class...and still do.
i never get my homework finish right on time..and even if i do..maybe because the topic is interesting.
and yes...i always be the last girl arriving school.
i'm kind of the least favourite student...in terms of discipline lah

and until now..there's still one teacher, who teach me how to put on my revenge.
well i'm not being rude but..here's my story.

imagine being the 12years old girl (ME!)..being slapped twice in a row, in front of 45 girls..because of one reason..a stupid reason.
i forgot i had a homework..the one she gave from the previous class.

being the clumsy girl as i always do...i was stunned by her action.
my cheek...it wasnt really hurt. but my heart did..
the scene was like a nightmare to me which i was struggling to wake up.
and it still does..a nightmare just by thinking of it.
so teacher Farhana Lee...thanks for the slaps.
it makes me grow stronger.
u might underestimated me at that time..i wont blame u for it.
well i was, after all..the little girl that annoys you.
but then again..her action is quite too much...it's not like i've involved myself in some criminals

but one thing for sure..i love all my teachers.
thanks to them..for giving me the opportunity to learn new things.
to discover my interest..to score in exam..
to appreciate things around me..

my point is..not all teachers are bad.
even if they are...maybe it's because they're having PMS..a fight with their spouse..or financial problem...stress with their works..etc etc.
but their aim is the same...~to build a better generation~
and hereby..i'd like to wish all the teachers..
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY..and lecturers too!

oh how i miss my school days







Labels:

"happy teachers day" was Posted On: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 @7:56 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.