ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


clumsy and clumsier

i should learn how to stop being so clumsy.
urghhh..since when did this thing hit on me?

the other day when i supposed to pay the credit card for my father..i entered the wrong num.
and so the money got rejected by the bank.
so my father nagged on me.

and the next 2 or 3 days..i entered the wrong pin num (again!!) for my mother's account!
the hell mannnn...!
i was so lucky that the atm didnt swallow the card.


and that's not the end of it..
last night when i was in the mood of updating my 2nd phase of upu..
i, again, being dumbfounded for entering the wrong password.
yeah..password!
i dont know the hell is wrong with me that i cant even notice the "password"
and so this clumsy girl entered the pin number instead of her so-called-secret-password.

mannnnn...i nearly had a heart attack thinking of my future might be gone if the upu had lost my documents.
same thing happened to both of my parents.
they're like "there goes your future!!!"

ahhhhhhhhh....
how..why...where did this thing come?
shoooooo u away clumsy little thing!

"clumsy and clumsier" was Posted On: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 @11:40 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.