ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


little conversation


#1
I was having diarrhea this morning and I’m so afraid of entering the toilet coz I know I’ll make various kind of music in there..it’s diarrhea, duhh.
Then it came to one point where I cant bear the pain, so I rushed to the toilet and very very carefully release my waste product while producing the loudest sounds of water. But then…I heard something else in between of my noise. It was “ploop..ploop…ploop”
HAHAHA! It’s the toilet nextdoor.
wow...oh my god!

And so the lesson has been learnt! Why do I have to ashamed of doing number 2?
Everybody does it..every single day..and most importantly, everyone makes the “humiliating” sounds.
So there’s nothing to be ashamed of lahhhhh..

#2
Situation: 5pm, classes just ended-arrived at our hostel.

Me: oh my god…letih gilaa hari ni! Nk mkn pstu online pastu tidoooooo!
My roommate: a’ah..nk tido! Letih sgt…katilllll
Me:  (went to to toilet, and prepared myself to go to sleep)
My roommate: (sitting on the chair and having a date with the boookkksss)
Me: …………………………??? (just now ckp nk tido! Huaaaa…katilllll!)

AM I SHARING A ROOM WITH A ROBOT? Seriously…!


#3
I’m suck at memorizing names..and it feel so rough!
Everytime I failed to memorize my friends' names…I feel like I’m the meanest girl evahhh.
Uhhuuu…how I wish everybody’s name is “jah” or even “yah”, then life would be easier isnt it!

"little conversation" was Posted On: Friday, June 8, 2012 @1:34 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.