ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


day one



well it's no even day one..that'll be tomorrow. (but who cares)
it's the registration day..of the pre-med programme.
arrived kl yesterday and yes, it was the last day spending time with my lovelies.
hermphh..how time flies.

and now i'm currently updating my blog while my roomate is sleeping.
i wonder how she could take a lala long nap coz it's really hot and i'm wearing black! the hell..
i couldnt even close my eyes coz i can feel my armpit sweating like crazy!
the room is spacious, the fan is working at its maximum rate but...but ahh it's shah alam anyway.
but i can endure this...

i've already unpack my stuffs..
u dont know how hard it was trying to reduce them all.
i could cry and just  die..
it was a realll miracle to bring only one bag of clothes!




and now...i've nothing to do except for wait and wait and keep waiting for tomorrow.
thank god this broadband has been nice to me.
coz if it didnt...it'll suicide itself from the level 5.

and...ahhhhh.
so that's all i've got to say for this pre-med programme at uitm shah alam.

* i'm still thinking of how to decorate my stuffs coz u know how i hate plain things...huew huew



"day one" was Posted On: Sunday, June 3, 2012 @2:27 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.