ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


enjoy the moment..learn the lessons.


ahhhh...finally it's the weekend and i get to get myself lovey dovey with this laptop who craves for my attention all this time..or maybe not.
but whatever it is..
it's good to actually find a time for me to enjoy the internet without having any guilt of wasting the time.
well not that going online is a waste of time but...if i'm going to choose between sleeping n online-ing..
surely i'd pick the 1st one without a doubt, hey i love my body...and i know it needs some rest.

ok enough of those rubbish stuff..
now let me update about things that happened last week.

it was a super crazy week that every particles in my body got shocked.
witnessing those cadavers sinking in a tank full of formalin gave me a total trauma.
and the smell of them that struck straight into my brain led to the most suffering headache.
and the schedule of this programme..hurmmm though they're not really packed but somehow...they are very packed!

and so as a reward...i went to bukit bintang with maryam.
ahh it has been a while since i stepped my foot there since my parents hate hectic places..
so...without having to write a long long post..
i'll just let the pictures do the writting...it's more time-friendly isnt it?
well the thing is..lately i've been so malassss in writing.


ahhh...how i'm craving for that harry potterish specs...if only mama knew bout this and let me change my  spec again. uhhuuu



oh yeahhh this picture tickles my funny bones everytime i see it!
it was a total miracle that we found our school's bus in the middle of KL.
woahhh...zainab 1 is so cool mehhh.













and while i was having a great time snapping pictures..enjoying the polluted air..be fascinating with the beautiful people with beautiful shirts and beautiful skins and so many beautiful things come in package,
there was something that touched my heart..
an old man...with a super skinning body exposing his bones structures, lying on that floor full of dirts, bacterias, and other kind of pathogens that can harm him which  he doesnt seems to care about.
oh god...it was a precious moment for me, really.

i'm the kind of girl who spend money without thinking twice.
i throw foods without knowing that there's someone outside there crawling, begging, crying, craving, starving  for food.

and i was dumb..ungrateful and pathethic!
if that person down there was meant to be me..
i might be grateful with every single things given to me.
i might know how valueable a plate of rice costs.
i might save my money and spent every penny after thinking thousands of time
huuu..

   

"enjoy the moment..learn the lessons." was Posted On: Saturday, June 16, 2012 @5:02 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.