ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


super lazy i can be crazy

it's the weekend...finally!
means..it's the end of week one, 4 more weeks to go!

this morning when i woke up..i realised my roommate was studying like crazy and i...was hugging my pillow and reluctant to get away from the bed.

my room is too hot that i  sleep on the floor every night.

then when the guilty feeling attacked myself...i decided to take my bath first coz i think it would be a great idea to study when you're fresh and u smell so good.
after showering...i realised there's nobody washing their clothes so i decided to do my laundry until the clock struck 10am.
and when i had myself finally sitting at the studying table...i found my eyes glued to the outside world.
this is super crazy!


and then my hunger feeling came to me...so i took my breakfast. (and my roommate is still studying)
after that i hanged up the clothes and took few minutes on my bed coz i've learnt that  we should rest for few minutes after a long stand up to normalize our blood pressure.. (owh this is just another excuse...)
ok whatever..

then i went to belek belek those books and pretend to be busy..but it feels so weird to pretend it coz i was yawning like crazy.
so i went to the cafe buying my lunch at 11 something...and it might be pretty early. so whatever..

after i've eaten those food i decided to go online to boost up my focus level. (but please dont try this at home)
and now here i am..blogging about things that i've done today and STILL havent touch those creepy books...

oh my god....when?? why??? how??? will i be so rajin like everyone else?

see?!! my notes are neat and clean...obviously, i havent study them yet. oh God!

Labels:

"super lazy i can be crazy" was Posted On: Saturday, June 9, 2012 @12:45 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.