ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


should take a u turn.


kind of think that i'm being over friendly.
kind of think that someone's taking chance on me.
kind of a bad thing...kind of.

but kind of a good thing to know lots of new friends.
having so much fun and simply forget that i'm a pre-medic student.
kind of think that i'm so bad, leaving all those lecture notes untouched.
what a naughthy girl!
kind of feel guilty.

how my weekend has been wasted.
kind of think i should just quit.
or maybe reduce my playing time.
kind of should do that.

i shouldnt start this thing.
shouldnt watch so many movies.
shouldnt waste so many time.
shouldnt sleep so many hours.
shouldnt facebooking all the time.
shouldnt be a bad girl.
shouldnt fall for any guys.

exams is so near..
and i'm so far left behind.
my dreams..should be my main priority again!
why am i so unmotivated right now?

shit! i feel like i'm cheating myself..my family and my life!
should regret now.
should touch the lecture notes now.
should be nicer now.
should act like a student.
should take a u turn.






"should take a u turn." was Posted On: Sunday, June 24, 2012 @1:19 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.