ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


old, alone, done for

my heart...bruises.
my heart..felt empty all of sudden
my heart...cries alone.
my heart...feels the pain.
and this time...it's very painful.

not a single doctor can cure this thing.
not a single word can make it feel lighter.
not just anything.

it's good to see others smiling..laughing and living.
it's good.

and here i am..climbing this mountain all alone.
curing this pain by myself.
suffering it without any help
and i'll make sure i survive.

just a few days left
then i'll become the loveable girl again.
i'll smile with every molecules of my heart
and get myself away from u.
from this pain.
from all that're making me weaker.
i'll runaway.
i promise




"old, alone, done for" was Posted On: Sunday, July 1, 2012 @5:58 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.