ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


letter to unknown


It feels like there’s nobody to believe anymore

And I can see my future moves on without someone I can call as ermm…..husband

Will it be just me, my family, bestfriend and buddies?

Not that I’m not used to it, well I’ve been living in it for almost 19 years now.

But wouldn’t it be just great to have someone who u can tell everything about your life and he, in return..listens to your stories without any boredom.

it's not too much that i'm asking for i guess.
my list that i made for my ideal man was once quite long and now..has been reduced to its max.

well i know it's hard, very hard to find someone who can stay loyal to u but...is it really impossible nowadays? wouldnt there be any guys out there for me?

and after all the stories that i heard, the scenario that i witnessed with my eyes, they just scratch my believes in love day by day.

it feels like true love doesnt exist ...and even if it is, that'll be one in a hundreds.

yes, i might say that i'm not worried even if i cant get married since i already have my back up plan.
pathetic? yeah i know.

but the question is, will i ever survive by the time my friends get married, my sisters got pregnant and my younger siblings found their soulmates.
will i survive then? huuhhh?

maybe my friends are right..maybe i'm too choosy and maybe it's not the time yet.

maybe i should change the list once again..or maybe i should just keep waiting.

owhhh what a life...

"letter to unknown" was Posted On: Monday, June 25, 2012 @9:07 PM | 2 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.