ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


no suitable title



Yeah..i’m home since yesterday and..those take home test aka homeworks??
Oh god..still haven’t finished it! I’m officially dead meat this Sunday,but who cares?
for me, enjoyment will never ends !


Ok..so trip to kl was so gooooddd..yet so exhaustinggg…
But I really hate it when theres nobody would accompanied me watching

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

trying to comfort myself..
I said , “that’s okay, I’ll buy the pirate dvd at Melati Utama..”
Then, when we were eating at Melati Utama, I went searching for those apeks2 yang juat pirate dvds..
But found no one..maybe dh msuk jail kot?

Huuuuuuuu…so this time, no chance lerr nk nengok cite tuh..
But that’s okay coz i found "this" in mid valley..

...the wonderland..











this is the mad hatter dining table..
well..there's still lots of pix about the wonderland but..
i think these might be enough for the blog...


and after that..
what else to do than shopping..eating..and..take pictures!!
haha..


and today...
all those boring stuff will continue..
uhh..homework, tuittion, books??
umm..not the books coz i dun read books
and...
school is about to open..
oh god.. NO!!!




god!
a week of holiday feels like just a day for me.
huu..i dun want to go to school...

let me be still and enjoy the beauty of nature..
huuu..




oh god..
i miss my cousin damn much..
alia!!!
uh2..
kak mimi miss you!!
muahhh



Oh god! This morning…I woke up and realized that it was already 8am..
Still early rite? But not early for me coz I got a class at 8.30 am!!


Labels: ,

"no suitable title" was Posted On: Friday, March 19, 2010 @6:15 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.