ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


the story of us

hello blog...
heeee..:)
so..last night i watched diary of a wimpy kid-rodrick rules with my family (yeah i know it's quite late but whatever) and the story was great!


the war between greg and rodrick reminds me of the fight that i had with my 2nd sister.
we rarely meet on the same page and by rarely..i mean RARELY or almost none!
and with that...we've been living as a hardcore enemies for 16 years..or maybe 17.




then she went to arizona for her degree and left me lonely...bored and no partner to quarrel with.
heee..but i know she missed me and my annoying behaviour. i can tell it, haha.


and recently...she's back, while i was finishing my pre-med.
and when i came back from pre med...i had my blood pressure raised up after witnessing how messy our room turned up to.(yes..we share the same room)
she had it upside down..as if the atomic bomb just hit on our room.
it was a REAL mess, trust me!


and that's where we start our big fight (againnn)  after 3 years of separation.
it felt like i was the 12 years old girl again and she was the meanest sister evahhh.


then we decided that one of us should move out and stay at different room.
yeah one of us HAVE TO MOVE.
and it'll definitely wont be her since she has this kind of stone-like heart that required u to die if u want to win over her.
yes..it was that bad!!


so..i moved out to the guest room aka mama's 2nd room aka the creepiest room.
and now here we are..
normal as any other siblings supposed to be.
less quarreling..less stupid fighting.

but to be frank...it's good to have her back.
sometimes i made me realized that it wasnt that bad having a mean sister.
well she's not really mean..but, she's just her - the opposite version of me.


so..what i can say is that watching the fight between greg and rodrick lastnight did somehow opened my eyes about the life that i had with my sister.
sure the fights and the crying that we have all this while were tiring..complicated and useless
but  hey, it was fun!
i mean..who else would want to fight with me for some stupid reasons, pull my hair and made me cry just to overcome her boredom.
who else if it wasnt her?
heee..somehow i kinda love her for that reason.


andddd owhh  yes..i've been very lazy lately for some reason i've yet to figure out.
the room is a mess and i still havnt unpack my stuffs that i had for pre med.
cool huh?
danggg i'll try to clean my room tomorrow's morning.



"the story of us" was Posted On: Friday, July 20, 2012 @11:44 PM | 1 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.