ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


learning how to live


i was dead for the past few days.
my heart, was stabbed over and over again. 
but still working.
my blood, was like a poison running through its system.
poisonous but still beneficial.
i tried not to fall...not to lose.
trying to be the enemy of losing


and the pain.
killed every bit of me.
as if i was a corpse.
a breathing corpse.
and there i was - physically alive, mentally dead.

and now
i'm breathing again.
my heart heals faster than i though it would.
my blood is nutritiously red again.
and i'm alive..again.
thanks hogwarts




"learning how to live" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 @11:11 AM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.