ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


KANASHII..go away!!




SADNESS..GO AWAY!!
10 days to go to the..
whether the HELL DAY or the HEAVENLY DAY
i'm sad when it's time to be happy
i cry when i suppose to laugh
i fall when i start to stand
i'm lonely even when i'm having fun
i'm shaking when i feels like dancing
i scream like hell when i wanna sing
i feel cold even it was a sunny day
i'm dying!
right here, right now..i promise won't be sad or regret anymore
my golden chance had flew away! DAMN IT!
i never appreciate the one & only chance that was given to me
and now..there's no need to regret anything!
IT'S DONE, MIMIE!!
why it is so hard for me to face the reality??? maybe it's because i'm too cruel and selfish!
i swear i'll begin my happy life and face the music no matter what will bump on me..whether it's really hurt or it's really great..coz nobody knows the future
i've learn a BIG lessons!
that's FOR SURE!
and i don't really want it happen again
I'M SORRY..I'M NOT A ROBOT!
I'M JUST A VERY WEAK PERSON!
I'LL NEVER BE PERFECT..BUT AT LEAST I TRY
AND I KNOW THAT I'M NOT TRYING MY BEST
BUT..SOMEONE DID..!
AND THAT PERSON ALSO GONNA BE THE HAPPIEST OR THE MOST SAD PERSON WHEN RECEIVE MY RESULT
AHH..what a huge trouble for me!
last word...
sorry for troubles you a lot
thanks for your priceless helps
i want to follow the river to an island to go
towards the sun! can i?

Labels:

"KANASHII..go away!!" was Posted On: Saturday, December 20, 2008 @11:12 PM | 1 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.