ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ


the diary of aidiladha!




3 words for this aidiladha ~ "MAKAN,MAKAN,MAKAN" ~
i eat non-stop!! haha

day before the aidil adha ~ 7th december (workaholic day)



i was very busy that night - helping my mother cooking the lontong, lodeh, and rendang ummm..yummy!!we didn't get much sleep that night..huhu! so tired!




1st day of aidiladha ~ 8th december (sleeping beauty)



morning, i missed that aidiladha prayer since i was having a very good sleeping time..when i woke up, i eat n eat n sleep again since it was raining outside. after that..i take my meal again! then..watch sehati berdansa (which is not a really good tv programme to be watch)..next..sleeping time!! kinda boring day

2nd day of aidiladha ~ 9th december ( so busy..exhausted!)



the KORBAN day..but, i didn't go to the korban place since we have to be there at 7am which it was my sleeping time, so..it's just my parents n my lil bro who went there!! then, my mom held the "open house". we just intived our relatives (which is not so many) hwaaaaa, tired! since..i was really tired, so i makan, makan, makan!! till my stomach feels like gonna blow off! BOOM!!

3rd day of aidiladha ~ 10th december


my sister's birthday..yumm2, eat cake
morning~ went to my aunty house MAKAN,MAKAN,MAKAN....play with my cousin, comey!!
***
this is the old picture which i edit for the Aidilfitri..but, i was lazy to edit another one for Aidiladha..so, i decided to use the same one..huhu (do blame me, coz i was very2 malas)

Labels:

"the diary of aidiladha!" was Posted On: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 @10:16 PM | 0 lovely comments


« Older posts | Newer posts »


Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.